Calling all ASPA Members: The Evergreen Chapter Board of Directors is seeking award nominations for our Public Service Awards and Reception Event on May 2nd. The deadline for submitting nominations has been extended to March 22nd. Details for submitting nominations may be found here.
Welcome to the Evergreen Chapter of the American Society for Public Administration. Our chapter works locally, along with community partners, to provide communications, events and outreach which:
- Advance the art, science, teaching and practice of public and non-profit administration;
- Promote the value of joining and elevating the public service profession;
- Build bridges among all who pursue public purposes;
- Provide networking and professional development opportunities to those committed to public service values; and
- Achieve innovative solutions to the challenges of governance.