ASPA NATIONAL CONFERENCE IS COMING TO SEATTLE
Interest in the upcoming ASPA conference is exceeding expectations. ASPA National is seeking additional hotel accommodations as registrations are outpacing past events. Registrations have surpassed 1,000, significantly more than past conferences at this stage. At this point, more than 40 nations are sending delegates.
The conference features more than 160 panel presentations, special lectures, workshops, a Public Service Career Fair organized by the Evans School of Public Policy & Governance and the Seattle Federal Executive Board and a Welcome Reception at the Museum of History and Industry, 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday, March 19.
Ron Sims recently agreed to be our Opening Session Keynote Speaker, Saturday, March 19, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Former EPA Administrator Bill Ruckelshaus is scheduled to attend the Richardson Lecture to be recognized.
These details and more are available in the conference brochure.
The Evergreen Chapter is proud to be the host chapter for the 2016 conference!
- March 18th – 22nd
- Opening Session Keynote Speaker Saturday March 19, 9:00 – 10:30 am, Westin Hotel
- Welcome reception 6:30-9:00 pm Saturday March 19, Museum of History and Industry
- Conference registration information is available at aspanet.org
- Want to recruit top talent at the conference? Join the Public Sector Career Fair!
- 1:00-4:00 pm Monday March 21, Westin Hotel
- Registration is available at eventbrite.com