The ASPA Evergreen Chapter works locally through communications, events, and outreach to:
- Advance the art, science, teaching and practice of public and non-profit administration;
- Promote the value of joining and elevating the public service profession;
- Build bridges among all who pursue public purposes;
- Provide networking and professional development opportunities to those committed to public service values;
- Achieve innovative solutions to the challenges of governance.
This site is a one-stop resource to learn about local events, register to be a new member of ASPA, contact the board, and find information on public administration jobs / training programs in Washington State.